Original WashBar Soap 100g - BUY 1 GET 1 FREE!! From 22/02/19 - 28/02/19 time only or if stock runs out!!
Original WashBar Soap is ideal for all dogs. Good old fashioned soap that cleans your dog, leaving it smelling fresh and lemony. Our active ingredients are natural with anti allergenic, anti-inflammatory and insecticidal properties. The soap is designed to treat skin disorders, repel fleas and soothe sensitive skin.
- Excellent solution for an everyday clean but gentle enough to use on a variety of skin conditions.
- Gentle on skin problems while soothing sensitive, irritated or itchy skin.
- Lemon-scented tea tree oil is a natural calmer, making it ideal for dogs who find bath time stressful.
- Help with fleas, ticks and lice. Customers tell us it clears up fleas and lice immediately, and ticks fall off within a day of washing.
- Economical to use – one bar is equivalent of over 600ml of liquid shampoo.
- Washing a dog is so much easier with a bar of soap. It frees up one hand to hold the dog, and it is easier to wash the underside of your dog – gravity isn’t working against you.
- Neem Oil
- Neem Leaf
- Lemon Scented Tea Tree Oil – 100% Pure Essential Oil
- Soap bars are naked – we try not to be wasteful with unnecessary packaging.
- Wet your dog all over and rub the soap into their coat and skin. Lather it up giving them a good massage. Bath time should be an enjoyable time for everyone. It’s important to thoroughly rinse after using any soap or shampoo.
- Important- avoid their eyes; soap was never intended to clean eyes!
- Neem Oil(Azadirachta Indica) we source ours from India where it has been used for over 2,000 year in Ayvrvedic (Indian) Medicine. The oil is pressed from the seeds of the tree. It is natural plant extract that is environmentally safe. It has been used for thousands of years as a natural insecticide – it is known to neutralise and repel over 500 pests including fleas, lice, ticks and mites. It neutralises pests by rendering them useless, they just stop functioning, forgetting to eat, breed, lay eggs, fly or even move about.
- Neem Leaf(Azadirachta Indica) Also sourced from India, where it has been used for thousands of years to treat skin disorders. It has a natural antibacterial and anti-inflammatory action. Our customers talk about the redness on their dog’s skin disappearing after they have used our soap.
- Lemon Scented Tea Tree Oil– Leptospermum petersonii 100% Pure Essential Oil. We source ours from Australia where it is grown and extracted using the steam distillation method.
- Lemon Scented Tea Tree Oil is not Tea Tree Oil (Melaleuca alternifolia) with a lemon scent added, it is a completely different plant, which is naturally lemon scented.
- The plant is known for its anti-infectious, anti-viral, anti-inflammatory, antiseptic and insect repellent properties. It also has mild sedative properties which can relieve anxiety, depression, nervous tension and stress. For dogs that are a little nervous at bath time the aroma should help soothe and calm them.
- Best of all - it has a strong lemon or citronella scent leaving your dog smelling really fresh and clean after a bath.